Moonworkers helps small businesses employing field workers to streamline their operations by integrating rota planning, payroll, and HR into one online software.
We’re the go-to platform for businesses that employ contractors, freelancers, or other workers with irregular hours - which is becoming the future of work. Moonworkers is built to solve common HR challenges, so businesses can focus on growing and unleashing the potential in people.
Moonworkers' mission is to remove the burden of admin from small businesses through our intelligent software.
As a freelance payroll manager, you will supervise our customers’ payroll.
Indeed, our typical users join Moonworkers after moving away from manual processing and outsourcing so that they can take control of their staff scheduling and payroll.
We want to make sure that we will provide the best support throughout their journey with us. That’s why we want to supervise their payroll processing to ensure that they don’t make any mistakes.
Freelance contract paid per hour.
Retainer guaranteeing a minimum of £500 per month.
What you'll need to succeed
Moonworkers is looking for an individual who possesses previous experience with accountancy practise or payroll bureau, completing end-to-end payroll on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- In-depth knowledge of general payroll best practices.
- Good knowledge of payroll software competitive landscape.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- Outstanding organisational ability with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Supervising start to finish payroll for small to mid-size businesses.
- Supervising pension contributions, attachment of earnings, statutory pay, employee loans, etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- Participate in Moonworkers' product improvement.