Last updated: May 17, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "theCompany", "We", "Us" or "Our" in thisAgreement) refers to Moonworkers ltd, 206 Tufnell Park Road, London, N7 0PZ.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: United Kingdom
Data Controller, for the purposes of theGDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Facebook Fan Page is a public profile named Moonworkers fan page specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network, accessible from https://www.facebook.com/MoonworkersHR
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of GDPR,Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate theService, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service isused. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered DataProcessors.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Moonworkers, accessible from https://www.moonworkers.co.uk/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General DataProtection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as theUser as you are the individual using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such asYour Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date ofYour visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device uniqueID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of ourService may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. FlashCookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for BrowserCookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read"Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
· Web Beacons. Certain sections of ourService and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons(also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of theseCookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website.The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
· To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
· For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
· To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
· To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
· To deliver targeted advertising to You:We may use Your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to Your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
· For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
· For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may shareYour personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
· For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
· With business partners: We may shareYour information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
· With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
· With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this PrivacyPolicy. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law orin response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· Protect the personal safety ofUsers of the Service or the public
· Protect against legal liability
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing ofYour Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a webanalytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service.This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use Your Personal Data to contactYou with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing ServiceProviders to manage and send emails to You.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We will not store or collect Your payment card details. That information is provided directly to Our third-party payment processors whose use of Your personal information is governed by their PrivacyPolicy. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSSrequirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies and to enable Us to:
· Measure and analyse traffic and browsing activity on Our Service
· Show advertisements for our products and/or services to You on third-party websites or apps
· Measure and analyse the performance of Our advertising campaigns
Some of these third-party vendors may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit You to block such technologies. You canuse the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving You interest-based advertising:
· The NAI's opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
· The EDAA's opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
· The DAA's opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
You may opt-out of all personalised advertising by enabling privacy features on Your mobile device such as Limit AdTracking (iOS) and Opt Out of Ads Personalisation (Android). See Your mobile device Help system for more information.
The third-party vendors We use are:
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of GoogleAnalytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout- for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information ont he privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/516147308587266
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to theSelf-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/,the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the EuropeanInteractive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/,or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
· Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
· Performance of a contract: Provision ofPersonal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
· Legal obligations: Processing PersonalData is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
· Vital interests: Processing PersonalData is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
· Public interests: Processing PersonalData is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
· Legitimate interests: ProcessingPersonal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
You have the right under this PrivacyPolicy, and by law if You are within the EU, to:
· Request access to Your Personal Data.The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
· Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate informationWe hold about You corrected.
· Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your PersonalData on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processingYour Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
· Request erasure of Your Personal Data.You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
· Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your PersonalData in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
· Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdrawYour consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. IfYou make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a DataProtection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Facebook Fan Page
The Company is the Data Controller of YourPersonal Data collected while using the Service. As operator of the FacebookFan Page https://www.facebook.com/MoonworkersHR,the Company and the operator of the social network Facebook are JointControllers.
The Company has entered into agreements with Facebook that define the terms for use of the Facebook Fan Page, among other things. These terms are mostly based on the Facebook Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
We use the Facebook Insights function in connection with the operation of the Facebook Fan Page and on the basis of theGDPR, in order to obtain anonymised statistical data about Our users.
For this purpose, Facebook places a Cookie on the device of the user visiting Our Facebook Fan Page. Each Cookie contains a unique identifier code and remains active for a period of two years, except when it is deleted before the end of this period.
Facebook receives, records and processes the information stored in the Cookie, especially when the user visits theFacebook services, services that are provided by other members of the FacebookFan Page and services by other companies that use Facebook services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. IfWe become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
· By email:firstname.lastname@example.org